Thursday, February 03, 2005

I'm baaack!!!!

Hi fellow bloggers! I’m back!!! Got home from my trip to the Pacific Northwest and found it amazing—not only for the folks I met, but for the rather huge crowds I faced wherever I spoke. The crowd in Boise, Idaho was beyond any expectation I could have. The Boise Statesman feature Dr. Quantum on the front page of the Entertainment section of the Sunday Newspaper and my interviewer with the reporter there was amazing.
I’m now off to the Santa Monica Bleep conference. (Check out my web page at http://www.fredalanwolf.com).
A few of you asked about eating habits. I eat fairly lightly and usually lots of grains and fruits. I like some veggies and once in awhile I eat meat. I try to eat fish more than meat if I can help it. I don’t have much time when I speak to visit with people, but who knows I am fairly open and folks do approach me at my book signings.
If you want me to answer you personally, I try and keep out with my emails. You can email me at fred@fredalanwolf.com.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josia said...

Good Luck with your new book! We're really looking forward to hearing what you have to say at the Kabbalah event in San Francisco.

February 27, 2005 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger ara said...

I am H.Aravind , a student from bangalore ,India.

Sir, my aim in life is create a Time Machine .

I am very interested in this topic and want to do my furthur studies related to this topic.

Sir, i'd be happy if u'd help me.
Where can i do my higher studies..???
Sir, please give me a reply.
email id: ara2004_05@yahoo.com

Thanking you ,




I really appriciate your book.

September 30, 2007 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Hamdez said...

Most of your statements on this blog all seem to conflict with "The Secret." Why would you take part in a project that you do not really believe in?

November 26, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home