Thursday, October 07, 2004

You know it's funny.

I'm just about to begin the hectic schedule of speaking, book signing, and doing radio spots all in connection with my new book. It just so happens that the book was released just as the "Bleep" movie started making the great rounds it currently is enjoying. I am certainly grateful but I find it funny that all this is happening now when frankly I could just as well take life easier.
But life has a sense of humor. I remember when I got started in this game of writing books and doing speaking gigs. Then it was hard to get the kind of publicity I now enjoy and I would have given nearly anything to get it. Now, I just take it as it comes and goes. Always with a smile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maff's blog said...

"But life has a sense of humour..." It definitely does! Sometimes I can't believe how things that look to be as "coincidence" just get a meaning later on...
I just saw the movie "What the bleep do you know?" a couple of hours ago and I really enjoyed a lot! I'll recommend it to all of my circle and to the people who read your column. The movie deals with sooo many things that I'm eager to learn in these days of "spiritual awakening", but I think I was missing the scientific part of it. That's basically the reason that I'm here in your blog, the movie moved me to your website and know to your blog. And know I see that you are as of the 3 of December as me! that’s funny too.

I wish you the best for your new book "The Yoga of Time Travel", I'll definitely consider to read, as well as your other publications.

Keep up that humour and great work you’re doing!

Alfredo.

October 9, 2004 at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home