Monday, October 25, 2004

Boston and Chicago

I just completed my lecture and workshop at the Theosophical Society in Wheaton and was happy with the response and interest. On Friday, in Chicago at Transitions Bookshop, I also did a book signing and gave a talk to what appeared to me as a standing room only audience. I am really excited to see how well the Bleep movie is being received, even though it is slow to make it way back East of the Rockies. Next stop in Martha’s Vineyard (see my web site for more info.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Carlos Jäger said...

Hi, are you somehow involved with the producers of the movie? I would like to show it in my hometown, Zürich, Switzerland. Greetings

December 5, 2004 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger Editor Choice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 14, 2005 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've read your work many years ago and was so glad to see you in The Secret and Bleep. I work as a webmaster of Chicago Auto Insurance and spend a lot of time online. I'm glad I was able to find your blog. I'd be a frequent visitor for sure. Thanks!

April 20, 2007 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger helen said...

Do you know some really good travel websites?

December 21, 2007 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger cheapestairtickets.co.uk said...

Many people are Flights to Bangkok for the first time high, and we wonder what it is. Bangkok will get millions of tourists each year and is one of the most popular destinations in Asia flight, with no more than Beijing, Tokyo and Hong Kong, with more flights Bangkok in 2011.
Cheapest Air Tickets
Cheap Flight Tickets

October 24, 2011 at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home