Sunday, October 10, 2004

Fred Alan Wolf's Parallel Universes

I am spending a quiet Sunday after my appearance on Michael Benner's KPFK radio show in greater Los Angeles and my two appearances in Anaheim at the Learning Light Center where on two occasions I spoke to standing room only audiences about the kind of stuff that goes through my mind, such as time travel, yoga, the quantum physics in the Bleep movie, and where we are all going as we parade our way through the 21st century.
It was really amazing to me that there was so much interest. More about this later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fred Alan Wolf said...

Thanks for comments! If you have something to have me commenton or a question to ask try going to my web site www.fredalanwolf.com. ToI cant visit your web site cause I am really very busy these days.

October 25, 2004 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Rakesh said...

Once you step out of Kuala Lumpur Flights, be prepared to witness some of the most charismatic tourist spots. This city reconciles the old with the new and the vintage with modernity. Take a break from your mundane life and book Flights to Kuala Lumpur to get the best value of your money.
Cheapest Air Tickets
Cheap Flight Tickets

November 4, 2011 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger iffatali said...

Make voyages. Attempt them. There's nothing else.Flights To Douala

March 7, 2012 at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home