Friday, January 14, 2005

Hi Mel and Robby and others

Thanks for the blog posts. Currently I am in Portland, OR having just finished a lecture on some new and great ideas coming from quantum physics. I am already thinking about my next book project, and the ideas are still being formulated. If you wish to send me an email just do so to Also do check out my web page for all information about what I’m up to these days. I’ll be on the road until Jan 23rd.


Blogger Robby said...

You're in Portland? That's where I am from. If you would like to meetup for lunch/dinner or anything... drop me an email @

Hope to see you next Saturday in Seattle!


January 14, 2005 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Robby said...

Weird question.... but are you a vegetarian?

If so, why or why not?

January 15, 2005 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Nina Tanchanco said...

Hello Mr. Wolf,

Pardon the intrusion but since we are in topic of new ideas, I would also like to share mine.

I am Niña from the Philippines and I'm a Roman Catholic. I guess there is truth in saying that I have been conditioned to a dogma that doesn’t really allow for much freedom because everything is dictated and outlined.

I am so fascinated about science and the new discoveries that continually emerge. Since most experiments are private, I would like to inquire if there already is an explanation to a theory I’ve long had since I studied science as a subject.

Quantum physics teaches us that we construct our own reality. In that case, heaven or hell is a state of mind. I believe that a man’s final thoughts before he dies are very crucial in determining his “eternal” state of mind (call it soul, if you will) because the brain is currently wiring a concept, a thought, imprinting a current reality in the experiencer’s life. Case in point, when a man dies violently, his soul will also be in a state of violence. Ergo there are poltergeists, or forces of energy that wreak havoc and chaos similarly. When a person dies in a state of love, “heaven” is reached by the soul. When a person dies a sudden death, his spirit roams the earth not knowing it/he is already dead.

When a man dies, energy lives on. A thought has no matter, hence it can be equated to a concentrated bit of energy, which continues to live on independent of matter. So it is from this theory that I ask, are souls also mystical concentrations of energy that are a product of concentrated thought?

October 2, 2005 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger J C Clark said...

thank you Fred for helping us learn the secret

your J C Clark

May 14, 2007 at 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home